If you've followed my previous glass and paper art you will recognize my style coming through in these pieces. Cityscapes, eyes, and of course dots and spheres, all in one place in this series of work.
This piece is an attention grabber. The chunky red glass cabochon is set in sterling silver with just enough detail to dazzle, but not be too over the top. The silver chain is handmade and easily clasps in front with a hand-fabricated s-hook. While it's a substantial piece, it is lightweight and hangs nicely around your neck.
Special message on back reads, "Embrace Your Quirks."
If you like it in the photos, you'll love it in real life.
- All components are handmade by Lori Greenberg
- Sterling silver treated with patina, textured, and polished
- Cabochon is fused Italian glass that has been ground and polished
- Raised, stamped, maker's logo mark on back
- Stone portion of pendant measures 21.5mm x 16.2mm x 6mm thick
- Full setting measures 58mm x 36mm x 8mm thick
- Handmade chain measures 19 inches
- 19" Silver chain. Links measure 11.5mm x 4mm, made from hand-rolled .6mm x 1.2mm flat wire